For over 25 years, the Minitube 0.25 ml and 0.5 ml semen straws have been used worldwide as a standard for the freezing of semen from bulls, stallions, boars, and many other species. Minitube’s quality control process, production techniques, and material selection ensure for a reliable product that consistently exceeds industry standards.
EcoStraws are used in exactly the same way as standard semen straws:
- identical processes for filling,
- identical processes for sealing,
- identical processes for printing,
- identical processes for insemination.
EcoStraws feature a plug with a shorter inner wick section that absorbs 3 - 4 % fewer sperm cells than the corresponding symmetrical plugs of standard semen straws. They are ideal for overnight equilibration of semen at refrigerated temperatures.
- Better utilization of available sperm cells per ejaculate because fewer sperm cells are lost in the plug
- Yield a larger number of semen straws per ejaculate
- Better use of valuable genetics without adding additional costs
- Ideal for overnight equilibration and fresh semen preservation
Available in a great variety of colors:
|red - transparent||13407/0044|
|green - transparent||13407/0054|
|blue - transparent||13407/0064|
|grey - transparent||13407/0074|
|yellow - transparent||13407/0094|
|orange - transparent||13407/0144|
|pistachio green transparent||13407/0204|
metal, for straws 0.25 ml (Minitube)
glass, for straws 0.25 ml (Minitube)