The most sensitive and flexible medium throughput MEA system for both acute and cultured applications
MED64-Quad II system is a medium throughput MEA system both for acute and cultured applications. Extracellular signals are recorded from 4 independent Probes/Connectors, which will give high flexibility. It is a powerful solution for drug discovery screening. The MED64’s high fidelity will provide more accurate and reliable data allowing for advanced screening.
- Acquire extracellular signals from 4 samples (16 electrodes/sample).
- Stimulation to all samples sequentially (up to 2 electrodes simultaneously) using internal stimulator.
- Unrivaled signal-to-noise ratio of 0.8 μV RMS noise level.
- Large current-driven stimulation via any electrode.
- High-quality evoked signal without interference of stimulus artifacts.
- Recording inside of a humidified incubator.
- One system can be used for multiple experiments with its amplifier’s broad acquisition bandwidth and analog lowpass/highpass filter.
- Analyze data online during your experiment or offline after.
- Suitable for acute slices, slice cultures, and cell cultures.
- Low-cost shift to MED64-Allegro/Basic System.
MED Probe 16 (4)
MED Connector (4)
MED64 Head Amplifier
MED64 Main Amplifier
Data acquisition PC
Number of channels / sample
RMS Noise (Typical)
0.8 μV (f < 3 kHz)
1.2 μV (f < 5 kHz)
1.8 μV (f < 10 kHz)
Number of samples
× 200 - 2170
0.1Hz - 10 kHz
Analog low-cult filter
0.1, 1, 10, 100 Hz
No. of stimulator channel
Analog high-cut filter
1.0, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10 kHz
Stimulus output format
Max. output current
± 200 μA
Resolution 16 bit
Output format USB
Sampling rate Up to 20 kHz / channel