The MED64 Amplifiers feature broad acquisition bandwidth that allows you to record several different types of signals. Thanks to the MED Probe’s lowest-impedance electrodes, excellent signal-to- noise ratio can be achieved even with the broad acquisition bandwidth.
- Broad acquisition bandwidth of 0.1 Hz -10 kHz.
- Low-cut filter (High-pass filter) with 0.1, 1, 10, and 100 Hz cutoff.
- High-cut filter (Low-pass filter) with 1, 2.0, 2.5, 7.5, and 10 kHz cutoff.
- Built-in 2 channel amplifier.
- Built-in digitizer.
- 64ch × 1 and 16ch × 4 input terminals allowing connection to all types of connectors.
- USB connection to computer.
Number of channels 64
Gain × 10
Bandwidth 0.1 Hz – 100 kHz
Input impedance 100 MΩ
Output impedance 10 kΩ
RMS Noise (Typical):
- Input short-circuited 14 nV r.m.s. / √Hz
- MED-P515A input
f < 3kHz 0.8 μV r.m.s.
f < 5 kHz 1.2 μV r.m.s.
f < 10 kHz 1.8 μV r.m.s.
Number of channels 2
Output format Current-driven
Maximum input voltage ±4 V
Maximum output current 200 μA
Power supply AC 100-240 V (50-60 Hz)
Weight (without AC adaptor) 6.6 kg
Dimensions (without AC adaptor) W430 × L437 × H74 (mm)
MED64 Product Brochure