The Picospritzer III is a self-contained rack mountable system which supplies repeatable pressure pulses. It was designed for rapid and reproducible ejections of picoliter to nanoliter volumes as used in intracellular or extracellular studies. Volumes dispensed are linear with time and pressure. A pulse duration can be recorded with a special time marker whose polarity and amplitude can be adjusted.
- Ejection of picoliter to nanoliter volumes
- Pressure range: 0 - 100 PSI
- Pulse duration: 2 - 999 ms (1 ms intervals)
0.1 - 99.9 s
0.1 - 99.9 min
- Pulse initiation : external stimulator, front panel or remote push button (or foot pedal)
- Up to two injecting channels
- Time mark: provides a useful index of the pulse duration (with selectable amplitude and polarity) or a synchro-out signal
- size: standard 19" rack
The PICOSPRITZER III posses two Channels. It comes with two valve boxes with cable and the tubing assemblies to connect both to the front panel regulator and to pipette holders (pipettes and holders are not included). The supplied tubing is required to connect it to the front panel mounted regulator assembly and to a pipette holder. 12 feet of ¼ inch OD tubing are supplied to make the connection between the regulator assembly and the compressed gas supply (maximum 150 psig). Expansion capability for a second valve box is built in.
P/N 052-0500-900 0-100 PSI regulator
Either system comes complete with high speed valves and the necessary tuning (less pipette and holder).
Standard pipette holders are available for pipettes with diameters of 1.0 mm to 2.0 mm in 0.2 mm increments (order separately).
P/N 050-0000-801-1 Footswitch & Cable Assembly
Delivery time may be 6 to 8 weeks unless available in stock Hofheim.